Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Budgie


To me Budgie's "Impeckable" is their last great record. Some of you may not like the slower stuff on here, but Tony Bourge and Burke Shelly can write a catchy ballad such as "All At Sea" just as well as heavy rockers like "Melt the Ice Away" -both fanfuckingtastic Impeckable tunes.
If you checked out my post of Budgie's "If I Were Britania..." you know what to expect here. Perhaps there's still no "Nude Disintegrating Parachute Woman" tracks, and sure there's a few near misses, but It WILL grow on you if you give it chance. Of course, I got this import in the early 90s, so I've had plenty of time. Some sellers have the CD going for $99 on Amazon, so get it here 'till it's reissued and remastered!
Scans/liner notes included.

Dish It Up

No comments:

Post a Comment