Monday, September 28, 2009

Infernal Majesty




There was a time in the early '90s when most '80s metal records would cost you from .49 cents to $3.99. Unfortunately I was too busy buying the latest Melvins and Cows records to put much thought into collecting them, but every once in a while I would see some jacket art that I just HAD to buy. Infernal Majesty was one of those.
While the norm seemed to be that the more ridiculous the band looked, the more horrid the music was, to my surprise Infernal Majesty actually played some decent Venom-esque black metal.
I found the MP3s online, but I made a TON of scans of my vinyl copy so you can see the band members in all their thunderous metallic glory.
Here is "Psychopath". With the glasses and "jewfro" I always thought he looked like the band's manager who somehow convinced them to let him play bass. Or maybe it's Corey Feldman with a wig. In any case, these Heavy Metal Hosers are still at it, so get this classic LP and then go check out their new stuff!










Incantations


No comments:

Post a Comment